1. Safe use
● Safe use must be an integral part of the risk assessment system.
● All employees have to stop any tasks and operations.
● A safety improvement suggestion system must be established for employees.
2. Guardrails and signs
● Signs must be prevented at all access points in the facility.
● Permanently install guardrails and interlocks.
● Guardrails should be reviewed for damage and repair.
3. Isolation and Shutdown
● Quarantine documents must indicate the name of the person authorized to complete the quarantine, the type of quarantine, the location and any measures taken.
● The isolation lock must be equipped with only one key – no other duplicate keys and master keys may be provided.
● The isolation lock must be clearly marked with the name and contact information of the management personnel.
4. Duties and Responsibilities
● Management should define, enforce and review quarantine policies.
● Authorized supervisors should develop and verify specific procedures.
● Plant managers should ensure that safety policies and procedures are implemented.
5. Training and Qualifications
● Authorised supervisors must be trained and their qualifications verified.
● All training must be clear and all personnel must understand the consequences of non-compliance.
● Systematic and up-to-date training content should be provided to all personnel
Post time: Sep-26-2022